365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 238 - Lindale Easter

























Last night we came to Lindale to stay the night with Mimi & Papa. This morning we got dressed in our cute church clothes and went to church with my family. After church, Miguel & I took the kids to a park in Tyler, to take some spring/Easter pics since everyone was looking pretty good :) After pics, we went back to my moms where the entire family came over for lunch, an egg hunt, and to celebrate AJ's bday (Miguel shares birthdays with my nephew who is turning 5). Macy even had a pile of eggs to "find" and after the hunt, she was wiped out and took herself a good little nap. We had a great time, and there's lots of pics to share from today again. Seems like since I'm behind on posting, I'll make up for it in pics :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment