365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 242 - The Second One Is Coming!













Macy was Mrs. Cranky Pants today, and after a blowout diaper and her nose being runny all day long, we checked in her mouth by the new tooth, and sure enough, the second one is coming up right next to it! I tried my hardest to get a pic of it, but she will NOT let me. She pitches a huge fit and clamps her mouth shut! So we'll have to wait for her to actually show them to me with a smile so I don't have to dig around in her mouth :)

Miguel gave the baby a taste of his lemon salt stuff, and she loved it! But she'd definitely make the sour face each time she had a lick of it...but then she'd come back for more! Crazy girl! Then Andrew had to get in on it too :)

And today is Miguel's bday!! So happy birthday honey! I love you soooooo much!! Sorry you had to work so much on your day off! Hope it was still a good day for you!

Also, happy birthday to my little nephew, AJ! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment