365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 212 - Playdates and Pulling Up














As I went into Macy's room today to get her from her nap, I noticed that she was standing in her crib, holding onto the railing of the bed. I couldn't believe my eyes!!

We went into Arlington this morning to meet up with my sister Amy and her family who were visiting my BIL's sister and her little baby girl. Sarayu & Macy had a really fun time playing (chewing toys!) together.

Then we had a photo session at the park, so Andrew and Macy were able to play while the oldest daughter of the family I was doing pics for, watched them. It was nice to get out in the sunshine :)

Tonight was Andrew's open house at school.... that was lots of fun. It's amazing to see him reading when at the beginning of the year he was not even interested in it at all.

It's a good week and I'm already wiped out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment