365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 228 - It's An Orange Kind of Day







Macy bug was really cute and happy in her orange shirt and blue jeans today, until we went to Target and the bottle of pedialyte I gave her had a malfunction and poured its entire contents all over her. She was soaked from top to bottom. It was nuts. If it's not poopy diapers giving us problems in public, it's purple pedialyte and messed up bottles! :) Keeps our days full of excitement, I guess, so I can't complain.

Tonight we found the pink ball popper that I've been looking for for months. She and Mia, the little girl I'll be keeping part-time, will enjoy it, as it's one of the only big toys we really have for her so far. The other toys she has are chew toys, and she's just getting too active for those. Moving on up, she definitely is :) But you should have seen how excited she was when the balls kept popping up out of the top. It was SO cute!! Definitely a camera moment that I couldn't miss!

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment