365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 219 - Her First Tummy Bug



Macy woke up and wasn't able to keep her formula down :( Poor baby threw up about 6 times all day, and then had a massive explosive diaper too. Seems we caught the awful virus that everyone in my family back home had this past weekend. Later in the day, she took a bottle of pedialyte and kept it down, but then Miguel came home and had it too. And me - well, I don't normally get it like everyone else does, but I had body aches, an very upset stomach, and fever. So far, Andrew & Riley haven't gotten it, and I'm praying they don't. But I guess I'd rather it happen on Spring Break than next week during school.

So we spent our day trying to keep Macy entertained in our bedroom while the kids (Genna & Micaela were over) played in the rest of the house. She became stir crazy and very upset that she couldn't do anything fun.

She went to bed fine, and then it was about 11 when I realized I never took her picture during the day, so you get another bedtime picture of her :) (again, LOVE this flash!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment