365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 232 - What's Next, Driving??!!







Our girl likes to stand.... she gets brave and lets go of whatever she's holding onto, and plops to the ground. And we all clap :) And she just grins soooo big! The girl is growing way too fast and I'm afraid will be walking before we are ready for her to be!

Today our new little friend, Mia, and her mom came over to play for a while. I'll be keeping Mia two days per week starting next week. We're really excited - Mia is 1, and will be in Kindergarten with Macy in, oh.... 5 years :)

Oh, and I'm enjoying my new hair conditioner...green beans. Oh come on, you know you want to try it. I'll even let you have Macy over for dinner so she can spray it in your hair too just at the right consistency. :) (let's just say thank goodness I had my glasses on, too, otherwise I'd have been trying the new green bean eye drops hahaha)
And you gotta love her little mad face from today :) I had to get one of her fussing since no one believes that she can be mad :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment