365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 211 - A Day of Playing





Today Macy and I played and played. She has now started crawling instead of scooting, so my day was filled with chasing her around to make sure she wasn't going somewhere she shouldn't be :) Cameron may not be around anymore, but she's making sure my workload doesn't get smaller!

She must also be going through a growth spurt, because it seemed all she wanted to do when she wasn't playing, was eat and sleep! I guess that's just the typical day of a baby, though. But for dinner, she had a jar of carrots, half a jar of sweet peas, and then a full bottle. She then passed out at 730pm - the earliest she's ever gone to bed for the night. I'm liking that schedule! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment