365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 210 - Dressed to Impress








Miss Hollywood in the HOUSE! hahaha I got Macy bug this cute little outfit several weeks (months?) ago at Canton, and there was a problem with the shirt not fitting over her head! Then mom fixed it for us, and when I dressed her in it for church last week, the button elastic came off, so I couldn't fasten the neck hole button! So I fixed it last night and she was finally able to wear it to church today. And let me tell you - she got tons of compliments! Someone said she was dressed as a little runway model :)

Tomorrow it's just me and the girl - as I will no longer be keeping Cameron. I'm excited about getting more done during Macy's naps and getting to go have lunch with Andrew & Miguel more often! Looks to be a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment