365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 135 - Car Issues & New Flower Clippies








Today we got word on how much it will cost us to completely fix our SUV. Let's just say it's not a pretty amount. We went out to finish up the last shopping for our house/grocery needs as well as gifts for the holiday parties coming up, and while out, I decided to pick up some supplies to make my own flowers for Macy's headbands and beanies. I'm very excited on how they turned out, and I'm ready to make them and sell them for $500 a piece as my sister told me to do so that I could pay for my car repairs. LOL Macy slept away most of the day again, and tonight, she snoozed while Miguel & Riley went to the Stryper concert in Dallas and Andrew & I watched Monsters vs. Aliens and I worked on flowers & the other item I'm making for holiday gifts. :) Tomorrow is more finishing up and then we have a family get together at night with Miguel's family. Christmas is almost here!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment