365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 127 - Too tired to remember





Can't seem to stay up long enough at night to post Macy's daily pic. I do take one every single day but by the time I log on to post it, I get so tired that I just check my mail and messages and then shut the computer down. I was about to not post again today and instead do it in the morning, but I thought I'd better since a few may be expecting a new pic and that way I'm not behind two days. So here I am. On this particular day, we were all sick. So Macy spent a lot of time sleeping. And when Andrew started feeling better, he played in his room a lot, only to come out every once in a while for me to take his pic while he was being goofy. Got one good shot of each kiddo to share :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment