365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 126 - Finally - a Day Outside!














Macy bug has been sick again lately, so we've had her indoors every single day really. Today was going to be a very nice and much warmer day, so we decided to take her with us on my photo shoots that I had lined up after church. We went into downtown Ft Worth and then to the Stockyards and we had a good time together - doing pics and just enjoying the day. While there, Andrew befriended a cat and a goat - believe that or not :) And Macy discovered grass - and grabbed a handful but didn't succeed in eating it, as we were faster than she was. Overall, it was a fun day together as a family. Now, as I sit here about to start editing sessions again, I just have to thank God for the blessings He's given me - and for how He's allowing me to stay at home with my kiddos. Never before have I ever welcomed a Monday as I do now :) Lots of pics from today....

0 comments:

Post a Comment