365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 81 - Scarecrows and polka dots








Macy went with Miguel and I to see Andrew in his Kindergarten Scarecrow parade this morning at school. Luckily he had his scarecrow from last year's Halloween, so he threw that on and walked the hallways slapping high-fives to his older friends who were standing to watch the "parade". It was really cute, so I'm throwing in a pic from it...

Macy - not much to update on her. She wore a really sweet pink and brown polka dot top with pink and brown striped pants, today. She looked way too cute :) But she fell asleep early, so I didn't get a really good pic of her in it. A closeup headshot is as good as it gets. But hey, I did get a new card reader, so I can finally post the better quality pics :) And one of the pics, the one with her reflection in the mirror, was taken the other day when I wasn't able to post it from my memory card...


Halloween pics this weekend! Can't wait to show off my kiddos in their silly costumes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment