365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 76 - She's all set now!





God blessed us HUGELY today. I was able to sell some of the kiddos old clothes to the resale shop, and in exchange, got 8 outfits and $10 in cash :) Then Mari & Vivian (Miguel's sister & mom) came over and had gone shopping and bought Macy a million little outfits - even a little blue mini skirt! :) THEN, while I was at the resale shop, a lady from my online mommy group, wrote me and let me know that she had a Bumbo seat/tray, and a bag of baby clothes for the winter that the resale shop didn't take from her, that I could HAVE. So I got a really big bag full of even more clothes for her! SUCH a blessing!! Now, if I could just figure out what she will be wearing to the dedication tomorrow at church! :)

On to the pic... I tried to be creative today, but Macy wasn't having it. Ah well. Gotta find some more infants to work with! I got a little shot of her in a basket again, and then one with her little crocheted hat she got when she was born - I'm sure our laughter drove her crazy but it was pretty cute when we put it on her. haha Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment