365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 65 - A new friend in Harley





We finally let one of our three dogs back inside after all of this rain made him completely matted and muddy. The dog is the only one of all of them who actually likes to sit in the rain and then run around in the mud. So I was having no more! He's back inside until the yard dries out and we went and got him groomed today. Macy was able to see him all cleaned up, and she had lots of smiles to share with him. I think it's a friendship that will last until she's able to pull his hair :) The other pic - she was up most of the evening, but as soon as I picked her back up from her bouncy chair, she snuggled next to me while I edited photos, and fell right to sleep. Sweet baby girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment