365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

With The Year Behind Us...













Well now what am I supposed to do with this blog??!! I was going to end it and start another one, but I think I'll just keep this one going - I just won't number the entries as how old Macy is - and I will not update it daily.... but I will update as I can, with pictures of Macy & Andrew and just share what we're up to in our regular lives. :)

Macy had this outfit in her closet that I had bought a LONG time ago, from Sam's. It is probably one of my most favorite outfits, and today she finally got to wear it. We didn't go anywhere, but she didn't seem to mind being dressed up with nowhere to go :) And to be silly, I pulled Macy's hair up on the top of her head, to see if she had enough to clip up there. She does :) But we don't prefer it that way, so she will wear it down until she gets enough to be clipped back with little clips. But it was fun seeing her in a different look :)

So enjoy the 'new' blog... come back daily, every other day, weekly, whatever, and find what I've written! And look for pics, too, cause that's what I'm all about!

Goodnight, blog. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment