365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 357 - Feeling Under The Weather





We've been feeling kind of under the weather lately, with some type of cold or sinus issue going around. Macy's had a runny nose, Andrew's had a runny nose and has been kind of congested in the evenings, and my throat has been really sore and I've not really been able to sleep much lately. So we stayed home from church this morning to get a little rest before we started the Sports Camp at church tonight. This afternoon, I had two sessions, both far from home, so I left the kiddos with Miguel so that he could take them to the church this evening for their childcare & camp. Andrew is taking Taekwondo this week and I think he will enjoy it. Macy did fine with the childcare ladies, and hopefully by the end of camp, she will be a pro at being dropped off in the nursery there. :) In her off time, she played with Miguel's phone and guitar :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment