365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Happy 1st Birthday, Macy Marie!

























Today is Macy's 1st birthday!! For my own record.... Macy is now 100% walking, no more crawling for her! She has 6 teeth now, 4 on the top, 2 on the bottom. Her hair has curls in the bottom at times, but some days it's really straight. She can now clap and she says "hiiiii". She loves making us laugh, and she simply adores her daddy and brother (and mommy I must add!). This last year has gone by crazy fast and yet I'm very excited to see what the year ahead has in store for us :)
This morning, we gave her the gift we had for her... a baby doll. She, of course, loved it, and gave it hugs and kisses when Miguel got it out of the box for her. Other than that, we didn't do anything else for her big day. I had 3 other kids besides my own two, so we just kept them and Macy bug slept most of the day.

And the 1yr 'official' bday photo - HAHAHA that was interesting to say the least! It took several tries, but we finally settled on this funny one to be the one :)
Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet girl :) I love you!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment