365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 93 - 3 Month Old Happy Wheezer



Macy is 3 months today!! (actually, yesterday, but my internet was down so I couldn't post the pic of the day - but I did take it, that's what counts!) She also had to go back to the doctor. She's now what Dr. B. calls the "happy wheezer" - she's wheezing and coughing but is smiling while sick, so they are pleased. Her oxygen levels were fine, the RSV test came back negative, and a breathing treatment didn't help her at all, so all she's got is a diagnosis of bronchialitis. It can last for weeks and weeks and weeks, and so we just have to wait it out. Good news, I suppose, but I just wish she didn't have ANYTHING but perfect health!


Here's her 3 month pic. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment