365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 112 - The Start of a New Journey





Tomorrow will be the very last day I will work outside of the home for a while.... I've worked for 13 years and now I will be staying at home with my baby girl and will be able to be there for Andrew when he's home from school and during his events at school. I'm VERY excited, and I just KNOW Macy is too :) In fact, she took a nap to celebrate. haha


And yes, mom, and those who may ask.... she HAS gotten chubbier since you saw her just a few days ago. haha
AND - today Macy learned to flip from her back to her belly. She has already been flipping from belly to back, but now is a pro at back to belly and we can hardly get her to stay still long enough for a diaper or clothing change :) I've attached a video (turn on your speakers if you have them) of the girl and her fast moves....

0 comments:

Post a Comment