365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

2 going on 15!


So Macy gets to tag along on my sessions sometimes and this particular location was a lot of fun and when I was done with my clients, I let her out of the stroller and got some great shots of her just running around being silly. I told her she could pick the spots she wanted to take a picture and she would randomly stop and smile for me lol She's totally 2 going on 15 :)



Probably one of my new favorite pics of my girl :)




I guess she'd had something blue or green to eat, cause her lips were colored in this one lol


This one was a little blurry but Miguel liked it so I fixed the clarity some and posted it anyway.



I wanted her to stand right in front of that red garage door, but she said "no". So I told her to pick a spot to stand for a pic and she pointed to this spot on the ground and said "here". Then I said fine and smile, so this is what I got :)


One other day last week, playing outside...


So sassy!!


I do believe we're in trouble with this one!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment