365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Pics from the last few weeks...


Just some pics from the last few weeks...


Andrew was my "assistant" at a recent photo session... While waiting for my clients, he found two sticks and decided to try and start a fire with them. :) He asked me a bit after taking this picture, to touch one of the sticks and see if it was hot yet. hahaha


Extremely windy, but I had to get a Mother's Day photo with my kids :)


Andrew wanted to go see the big weeping willow tree after my photo session, to see if it was weeping (it wasn't)...


At the wedding on Saturday...


This is what happened when Macy didn't want to be picked up after she ran around the reception hall. She'd drop to the ground and throw a fit. And me, I'd take a picture of her. :)




At least one of the kids looked at the camera! :)





While playing outside in the water, Macy found this little strip of weed-eater wire. She thought it was a headband or something pretty :)



That's all folks!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment