365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Valentine's Day & Other Goodies


Valentine's day was fun - Macy & I went to Andrew's class party and then took some pics when we came home. She's really into following directions now - when I say "go sit with Andrew, we're going to take a picture", she'll totally do it - but I have to be quick with taking the pic, cause she's done after that first smile! :) Enjoy the random pics!!



Miguel gave her a taste of the Warhead (sour candy) that I gave him for Vday...


After-school corny dogs :)


We thought she looks like a big girl here :(




Andrew's 100th day of school project (100 items from home built into something), displayed in the hallway at school



Doesn't even look like Macy - she is soooo funny!!


She loves my headbands, so I finally got her one of her own that you can change the flower clip... she loves it :)


Goofy kids!


0 comments:

Post a Comment