365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

pictures & pictures & more pictures
















This is her "silly face" - LOVE that she did it for me when I just wanted a pic of her piggy tails and boots :)








Pictures of Riley with Macy (who hadn't seen him in months, and was initally very leary of him, but then he was her buddy at the end of the weekend)... Pictures of meeting my cousin on my dad's side who we haven't seen in 25+ years... Pictures of Macy in her new boots (yes, I know they don't exactly match or go with her outfit - we were just trying them on her, I'll post more pics when I dress her all cute in jeans and the boots) and with piggy tails in her hair :)... Pictures of Macy reading with her daddy - she has taken a real liking to reading lately - she loves to bring us books and have us read them to her :).... Pictures of Macy with a new beanie from Mimi.... Pictures of my niece Chelsea with her teal hair (thank you, beauty school lol)... And a cute pic of Macy showing us her 'silly face' :) Guess that will be all for now. Will post more in a few days :)
Okay, and just cause I want to share... I was bitten by a dog on Thursday, won Miguel tickets to a fight at Cowboys stadium for Saturday, completed lots of photo sessions, had a sick kid, rode in a car for many many hours with my parents, sister, and her kids to meet the only cousin we know from my dad's side (who we haven't seen/talked to in 25+ years!)... and now I have a headache and need to finish watching the Cake Boss and head to bed! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment