365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Outside fun









check out Macy's messy mop :)


her favorite place to be - INSIDE toyboxes!


she was yelling HI at me :)










Andrew loved the itty bitty babies :)

Queen of the remotes!




It's been really nice out in the evenings, and we have a tradition of standing outside when Miguel is on his way home from work... he lets us know when he's close so we can go spend the last 10-15 minutes outside waiting for him. So because I hadn't taken any pics in a few days, I thought I'd better take the camera outside with us. Of course, not all pics are from outside, nor are they all from the same day, but most of them are. I'm also going to attach a pic or two that I took of our newest baby cousins, twins Matthew & Caleb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment